We realize how important communication is between the center, the teacher and the parent. We strive to maintain an open policy for communication with families. Believing that we are partners with our parents and working to meet both the needs of the children and their families
- Able to call the owner/director.
- Parents can check on their child anytime with the teacher or director.
- Daily reports to inform you about your child’s activities and progress.
- Observe your child through classroom observation window or internet access.
- Open door policy for parents to come in and discuss their needs, ask questions and give suggestions or comments.
- Encouraging all parents to volunteer in their child’s room.